Harvard Business Review
Lucy is a contributor to Harvard Business Review.
Her articles for HBR have included:
• “What it Means Today to be ‘Connected’
• “It’s Time to Fix Our Boardrooms”
• “In Troubled Times, Boards Must Step Up”
• “Boardroom Lessons from a Social Media Misstep”
• “Independent Directors Need to Step Up or Step Off”
• “Board Members: Rocket Fuel or Rocks?”
HBR.org strives to be the source of the best new ideas for people creating, leading, and transforming business. HBR’s blog network covers a wide range of topics meant to advise, inspire, and provoke business leaders from many different industries and management functions, focusing on such areas as leadership, organizational change, negotiation, strategy, operations, marketing, finance, managing people, and managing oneself. While the topics may vary, the blogs seek to provide one thing: fresh insight to our readers, helping them to think and act differently on their professional challenges.