Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Lucy is a CIBAM Cambridge Associate at the University of Cambridge’s Centre for International Business and Management (CIBAM).
Lucy served on the advisory board of the University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School for several terms and was a Fellow focused on Leadership and Innovation.
As a fellow, she:
- Assisted in the development of the Cambridge Centre for Health Leadership and Enterprise
- Worked on areas in biotech & medtech, specifically the intersection of biotech & medtech, innovation and funding
- Looked at leadership, with a particular focus on the health sector
- Encouraged innovative thinking in investment models by corporates and investment funds
- Applyed lessons learned about leadership from across sectors, cultures, and continents, with a particular focus on lessons learned from leaders in conflict and post conflict zones
While a fellow Lucy:
- Taught a module on the future of blue-skies/discovery research and funding on the Biomedicine MBA Course
- Advised the MBAs on the Health Capstone project on the future of funding for Biotech/Medtech
- Gave a talk on “The Future of Blue Skies Research: Challenges and Opportunities in Pharma, MedTech, and Biotech” at the University of Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Grand Reunion Weekend