Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Lucy is a CIBAM Cambridge Associate at the University of Cambridgeâ€™s Centre for International Business and Management (CIBAM).
Lucy served on the advisory board of the University of Cambridgeâ€™s Judge Business School for several terms and was a Fellow focused on Leadership and Innovation.
As a fellow, she:
- Assisted in the development of the Cambridge Centre for Health Leadership and Enterprise
- Worked on areas in biotech & medtech, specifically the intersection of biotech & medtech, innovation and funding
- Looked at leadership, with a particular focus on the health sector
- Encouraged innovative thinking in investment models by corporates and investment funds
- Applyed lessons learned about leadership from across sectors, cultures, and continents, with a particular focus on lessons learned from leaders in conflict and post conflict zones
While a fellow Lucy:
- Taught a module on the future of blue-skies/discovery research and funding on the Biomedicine MBA Course
- Advised the MBAs on the Health Capstone project on the future of funding for Biotech/Medtech
- Gave a talk on “The Future of Blue Skies Research: Challenges and Opportunities in Pharma, MedTech, and Biotech” at the University of Cambridge Cambridge Judge Business School Grand Reunion Weekend