List of Europe's Most Successful Businesswomen
Lucy was a judge for the Wall Street Journal
The Judges for This Year’s List
A panel of 11 judges selected the most successful businesswomen in Europe.
- Ann-Kristin Achleitner, professor of entrepreneurial finance at the Technical University of Munich and co-founder of GI Ventures AG, Germany.
- Nathalie Behar, founder of Paris-based executive talent agency Perle Rare.
- Jordi Canals, dean and professor of economics and general management at IESE Business School in Barcelona and Madrid.
- Sandra J.N. Dawson, director of the Judge Institute of Management, KPMG professor of management and master of Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, England.
- Esther Dyson, technology investor, chairman of EDventure Holdings Inc., New York, and author of “Release 2.0: A Design for Living in the Digital Age.”
- Herminia Ibarra, professor at INSEAD, the European Institute of Business Administration, who specializes in organizational behavior.
- Kenneth MacLennan, director of The Change Partnership, the executive coaching arm of Whitehead Mann, the U.K.‘s largest senior executive search firm.
- Lucy Marcus, chief executive of Marcus Venture Consulting and chair of the World Economic Forum Global Leader for Tomorrow Task Force on Building Women Leaders.
- Jane Royston, president of CreateSwitzerland, the Swiss national entrepreneurship program, and Branco Weiss professor of entrepreneurship and innovation at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.
- Francesco Trapani, chief executive of luxury-goods group Bulgari SpA.
- Laura Tyson, dean of London Business School; she was previously dean of the Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley, and served in the Clinton administration.