Lucy P. Marcus
Lucy P. Marcus is a regular speaker on global economic trends and best practices for corporate governance, leadership, private equity, venture capital, entrepreneurship, technology, and women in business.
Recent talks have included:
- Future Proofing the Boardroom: The Critical Agenda
- Future Proofing Organisations â€“ the Role of Boards, Investors, and Stakeholders
- Insights into the European Debt Crisis
- The Future of Blue Skies Research
- Doing Business in Challenging Times: The Role of Leadership & Boards
- Competing Effectively in Tough Economic Times
- Disruptive Innovation in Energy and the Environment
- What World After the Global Financial Crisis?